Ok, so after my long depressing spiel 2 nights ago I cried (cried so hard I popped a few blood vessels near my eye) and yesterday I felt so much better. I guess I really needed to cry. I was so darn happy yesterday I got on my own nerves. What an emotion low then high........just pms as usual. up and down. I haven't started yet- fully expect to this weekend, took a preg test this morning (I was anxious) It was SO negative. Doesn't necessarily mean anything as Bill would say but it just confirmed what I already know.
I have a great diversion though. We are moving and I am having fun picking out wall colors (my landlord is letting me do that....awesome) and getting ready to move. I will be packing this weekend while bill works and hopefully moving next week. VERY FAST. So, that is helping me get my mind off everything. I am on a search for the coolest shower curtain. I want to take my time and pick out the best.......I know funny. Oh and we are taking our time picking out the BEST fire pit for the back yard too. Both things we are thinking way too hard about but getting our minds onto other things. :)
Started reading yesterday from where I left off in Genesis (finished Old Test- now on to New) and of course it went right into Abraham and Sarah. Just a reminder to me that God will provide. Trying my best to keep hold of His promise.
It was great seeing you last night. You are still in my prayers. And I can't wait to see your new place!
ReplyDeleteWe got a cute shower curtain at Target that I like. See you Saturday, My Love. Thanks for keeping us posted. Sometimes, I don't check for a while because it is private so I don't have a link but I like being able to read through this and see what's going on and know how to specifically pray. You are loved.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got the shower curtain that I have too!!!
ReplyDelete