6.27.2009
My Distraction
Bill and I had a hard time dealing with the fact that this may be a long road still. The beginning of the week was very sad for us.........we were just down. It is hard for me to see Bill like that. He is so strong and encouraging to me but to have to be that for him is a role I haven't played. Its tearing him up now. Well, I prayed to God to give me a distraction. I needed to get my mind off of it. Well, I have definitely been distracted this week. My grandmother passed away on Wednesday and that has filled my mind more than anything. And Bills parents are here this weekend-big distraction, although I know they are going to ask and we have decided to tell them about the IUI's. We may skip the July IUI because it is becoming too emotional, too overwhelming. The Dr. did say that this will be a very emotional journey and we may need to take a break at times. We went into it full force but are now losing hope and just too up and down. We may wait until August to do the next one and since it is on a weekend........make it a mini-fertility vacation. Go somewhere relaxing. Not sure where. Other distraction: Our very long and slow move :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment