3.28.2014

Head above water

 I was filled with ALOT of anxiety yesterday and today.  BUT The Lord has carried me through.  He brought friends to me. They called, they invited me over, one came over, all random.  They didn't know they were the Lords helpers today but they were!  They kept my head above water. And Thank God for the sun this afternoon.

I was able to keep my mind off things.
One friend said some things that really struck me today.

I learned from her that I am NOT a baby making machine that has failed! THAT does NOT define me! I am so many wonderful things and have wonderful talents. I am so much more!  There is a baby or child waiting for me out there somewhere.   Gods Timing is perfect.

I NEEDED to hear that!

Music has always spoke to me.  These two songs did today.

Blessings - Laura Story
'Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
And what if a thousand sleepless nights
Are what it takes to know You're near
What if my greatest disappointments
Or the achings of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy
And what if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are Your mercies in disguise


Help me Find It - Sidewalk Prophets
I don't know where to go from here
It all used to seem so clear
I'm finding I can't do this on my own
I don't know where to go from here
As long as I know that You are near
I'm done fighting, I'm finally letting go
I will trust in You
You've never failed before
I will trust in You
If there's a road I should walk
Help me find it if I need to be still
Give me peace for the moment
Whatever Your will, whatever Your will




This little piece of JOY has been a blessing. He always has! He is a gift from God.  He makes me smile every day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment