9.16.2009

No IUI # 3.............



................Because I am pregnant!!!!


Praise God, from whom all Blessings Flow

Praise Him, all creatures here below

Praise Him Above, ye Heavenly Host

Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost


Had to bring out some old school Doxology.


Apparently, I was ovulating on Aug 1 and God did not want us to do the IUI so He made the fertility test not work so we could conceive on our own!

Thats my theory anyways.


Bill could hardly believe his eyes when I showed him the test. I could hardly believe my eyes when I took it AT WORK! And to make it all perfect, it was our 8 yr anniversary. The best gift of all!


We are so happy. Happy is not the word for it.

We are filled with true Joy! I have never felt this kind of Joy before.


I am 8, almost 9 weeks. We had our first Dr. visit today and everything is as it should be.

I am sick, TIRED and always hungry. I welcome all of these!


Thank you, friends and family, for all of your support and prayers!


Thank you Lord!

Our Long Wait is OVER!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! You are going to be a fantastic mommy. You and Bill are in our prayers as you prepare for baby Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this post! YAY!!!! You two are amazing and your faith in God has paid off!

    ReplyDelete