So, it looks like the LH surge will come tomorrow and we will be doing the IUI on Sunday! Ugghhhh! I hope to schedule after church. I hate to miss. I took today off (even though I am not doing IUI) and i am glad. This has been the most stressful week EVER at this job and I don't need that in preparation. Last night I came home from work, did not go to guitar lessons, did not got to girls small group and made dinner (that helped me distress) and crashed. I was so worn out and tired I had this very agitated and frustrated feeling......I fell asleep before Bill and I could talk. He had been working on the car outside all evening. (He is awesome by the way.)
So,I woke up feeling refreshed, I am relaxing today, getting my nails painted (no acrylics for me, I just can't paint my own nails well), maybe read more of my Rob Bell book and maybe even shop a bit.....then small group tonight! Yay! Wow, now I feel like I am tweeting, not blogging.
So,I woke up feeling refreshed, I am relaxing today, getting my nails painted (no acrylics for me, I just can't paint my own nails well), maybe read more of my Rob Bell book and maybe even shop a bit.....then small group tonight! Yay! Wow, now I feel like I am tweeting, not blogging.
Glad you stayed home & decompressed. Keep us posted. Praying.
ReplyDelete