What can I say about my mom!
She had me when she was very young (18)
I was her first.
I was her first.
She taught me many things......including the love of animals! We always had both dogs and cats and even a couple mice. I remember her nursing a few birds back to health when they had fallen out of a tree when I was 3 or 4. She would let them go when they were better and to me it was beautiful and wonderful...weird to some.


My mom loved to take pictures like the one below of me. She loved gardening, my grandmas roses and taking pics of them and us. She is a very special women and friend! I miss spending time with her. She is so excited about me becoming a mother someday. She is so knowledgeable (5 kids) and I look forward to her assisting me in the whole process some day.



My mom loved to take pictures like the one below of me. She loved gardening, my grandmas roses and taking pics of them and us. She is a very special women and friend! I miss spending time with her. She is so excited about me becoming a mother someday. She is so knowledgeable (5 kids) and I look forward to her assisting me in the whole process some day.


christie! I love all your updates - Im so glad you are doing this blog now .. and that was such a sweet post about your mom ( i love the Great Dane picture too - its fun to finally see them!) Enjoy the rest of your day off!
ReplyDelete