So, I am preparing for IUI no. 1 of 3. It is a bit nerve wracking. I am not getting my hopes up because we only have a 20% chance of getting prego. Not sure what percentage we have been dealing with anyways.....10%, 5%? It should be either Friday or Saturday that we will go in for the IUI. I am excited to start this process though. I am hopeful. We are not telling family right now because of the stress that comes with that. In fact, we may have told too many of our friends, but do not regret it. We appreciate the support....Need it! It has been hard not talking to my mom about it though. But she knows we are still trying and is praying for us just as the rest of the family are. So, the next 3 months are planned out .......no visitors, no trips home, etc. We had to change a bunch of plans and that stinks but oh well. That is what we have to sacrifice right now. Plus each IUI is like $300......so we are very tight.
This is all so boring....I am going to quit writing. Bill comes home tonight! Yay
This is all so boring....I am going to quit writing. Bill comes home tonight! Yay
we are praying for you. and yes, you will be amazing parents!
ReplyDelete