We will do #3 this week. I have a new hope but kind of over it.
We have talked about adoption in the past and prayed that if that is what God would have us do for now, to just open doors. Well, there was an open door last weekend. A young teenager that Bills aunt knew about was about 4-5 months along and had expressed that she did not want to keep the child. She even lives in Pennsylvania. His aunt had our permission to talk to her about a possible adoption. However, we were later told that the young girl went ahead and had an abortion. It broke our hearts and we wandered if it truly was an open door. Was God softening our hearts for these situations, telling us we need to adopt because my heart is there right now. But we will do this 3rd IUI as the doctor instructed and then talk about options. One thing at a time: One Day at a time. We have built up our strength and hope thanks to God and a break. I had asked for a distraction (as mentioned in a past blog post) and boy did I get one. June and July was filled with visits from family and travels and moving. We are ready to start again in August. Like I have said before: We'll see.
Praying so hard for this third IUI. Thank you for telling me tonight. I can't even imagine all this emotion.
ReplyDelete